CCG3PA 45W Power Bank Reference Design using Southchip | Cypress Semiconductor
CCG3PA 45W Power Bank Reference Design using Southchip
The CCG3PA Power Bank reference design has a portable external battery which stores charge when connected to a charger and later delivers charge to an attached device. This solution has a USB Type-C receptacle which acts as a power source or sink (Dual Role Port). In addition to the USB-C source/sink port, the design also supports an USB-A source ports and USB-microB sink port.
Reference design features
- Input Port:
- USB-C: 5V/9V/15V/20V @ 45W
- USB-micorB: max 5V/2A
- Output Port:
- Fixed PDP 5V/9V/15V/20V @ 45W
- PPS 3~11V@27W, QC3.0 5 to 12V @ 18W
- QC3.0 5 to 12V @ 18W
- USB-A: 5 to 12V @ 18W (supports Apple/BC1.2/Samsung Galaxy/QC3.0/FCP/AFC)
- Battery Cell: 3 in serial model @ 12.6V
- Supports iPhone 8, iPhone 8+, iPhone X
The board hardware design files (schematic, layout etc) and firmware are readily available below for customers to reduce the design cycle.
For any questions regarding the reference design, please contact Online Tech Support Case System.