The PSoC 4700 Sense Anything Family adds advanced sensing technologies to the 32-bit Arm Cortex-M0/M0+ PSoC 4 Portfolio of products to enable innovative next-generation solutions. This family includes the PSoC 4700 S-Series that features an advanced inductive sensing technology for highly reliable human machine interfaces, fully waterproof interfaces and other new, innovative solutions.
PSoC 4700S Features
32-bit MCU Subsystem
- 48-MHz Arm® Cortex®-M0+ CPU
- Up to 32KB flash and 4KB SRAM
Programmable Analog Blocks
- One 10-bit, 46.8-Ksps Single-Slope ADC
- Two low-power comparators (CMP)
- Two 7-bit IDACs configurable as a single 8-bit IDAC
- One Inductive Sensing block that enables sensing of metal objects
- One CapSense® block that supports low-power operation with self- and mutual-capacitance sensing
Programmable Digital Blocks
- Five configurable 16-bit Timer, Counter, PWM (TCPWM) blocks
- Two Serial Communication Blocks (SCBs) that are configurable as I2C, SPI or UART
- 25-ball WLCSP, 24-pin QFN, 48-pin TQFP
- Up to 36 GPIOs, including 16 Smart I/Os
Application Example: Washing Machine
- Sleek, futuristic user interfaces with metallic overlays and inductive-sensing rotary knobs
- Best-in-class noise immune inductive- and capacitive-sensing user-interface (Inductive Sensing SNR > 800:1, CapSense SNR > 300:1)
- Simplified production with AutoTuning™ algorithms to compensate for manufacturing variations
- Reduced system cost with a highly integrated solution
Register for the PSoC 4700 Early Access Program Today!
For customers interested in learning more and evaluating this solution today, we are offering the PSoC 4700 Early Access Program (EAP). Register today and learn about how these advanced sensing technologies can help you create your most innovative solutions yet.
For immediate questions or inquiries, please email us directly at PSoC4700EAP@cypress.com. Or contact your local salesperson here: www.cypress.com/about-us/sales-offices.