3.0V GL-S Flash Memory, S29GL064S 64 Mbit Datasheet | Cypress Semiconductor
3.0V GL-S Flash Memory, S29GL064S 64 Mbit Datasheet
- CMOS 3.0 Volt Core with Versatile I/O Architectural Advantages
- Single Power Supply Operation
- Manufactured on 65 nm MirrorBit Process Technology
- Secure Silicon
- Region – 128-word / 256-byte sector for permanent, secure identification through an 8-word / 16-byte random Electronic Serial Number, accessible through a command sequence – Programmed and locked at the factory or by the customer
- Flexible Sector Architecture – 64 Mb (uniform sector models): One hundred twenty-eight 32- kword (64-kB) sectors – 64 Mb (boot sector models): One hundred twenty-seven 32-kword (64-kB) sectors + eight 4kword (8kB) boot sectors
- Enhanced Versatile I/O Control – All input levels (address, control, and DQ input levels) and outputs are determined by voltage on VIO input. VIO range is 1.65 to VCC
- Compatibility with JEDEC Standards – Provides pinout and software compatibility for single-power supply flash, and superior inadvertent write protection 100,000 Erase Cycles per Sector Minimum
- 20-year Data Retention Typical.
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.