CYUSB302x, SD3(TM) USB and Mass Storage Peripheral Controller | Cypress Semiconductor
CYUSB302x, SD3(TM) USB and Mass Storage Peripheral Controller
SD3™ USB and Mass Storage Peripheral Controller
- Latest-generation storage support
- USB integration
- Ultra low-power in core power-down mode
- I2C master controller at 1 MHz
- Selectable input clock frequencies
- Independent power domains for core and I/O
- For more, see pdf
SD3™ is a USB 3.0 SuperSpeed mass-storage controller providing the latest SD/MMC support. SD3 complies with the SD Specification, Version 3.0, and the MMC Specification, Version 4.41.
SD3 offers the following access paths among USB and mass storage ports:
- A USB-port (U-Port) supporting USB 3.0 peripheral.
- Two mass-storage ports (S0-Port and S1-Port) supporting mass-storage devices.
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.