S29GL01GT/S29GL512T, 1 Gb (128 MB), 512 Mb (64 MB) GL-T MirrorBit® Eclipse™ Flash | Cypress Semiconductor
S29GL01GT/S29GL512T, 1 Gb (128 MB), 512 Mb (64 MB) GL-T MirrorBit® Eclipse™ Flash
The Cypress® S29GL01GT/512T are MirrorBit Eclipse flash products fabricated on 45 nm process technology. These devices offer a fast page access time as fast as 15 ns, with a corresponding random access time as fast as 100 ns. They feature a Write Buffer that allows a maximum of 256 words/512 bytes to be programmed in one operation, resulting in faster effective programming time than standard programming algorithms. This makes these devices ideal for today’s embedded applications that require higher density, better performance, and lower power consumption. Distinctive Characteristics
- 45 nm MirrorBit Eclipse Technology
- Single supply (VCC) for read / program / erase (2.7V to 3.6V)
- Versatile I/O feature – Wide I/O voltage range (VIO): 1.65V to VCC
- x8/x16 data bus
- Asynchronous 32-byte Page read
- 512-byte Programming Buffer – Programming in Page multiples, up to a maximum of 512 bytes
- Single word and multiple program on same word options
- Sector Erase – Uniform 128-kbyte sectors
- Suspend and Resume commands for Program and Erase operations
- Status Register, Data Polling, and Ready/Busy pin methods to determine device status
- Advanced Sector Protection (ASP) – Volatile and non-volatile protection methods for each sector
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.