S70GL02GS, 2Gbit (256Mbytes) 3.0V Flash Memory | Cypress Semiconductor
S70GL02GS, 2Gbit (256Mbytes) 3.0V Flash Memory
- CMOS 3.0 Volt Core with Versatile I/O™
- Two 1024 Megabit (S29GL01GS) in a single 64-ball Fortified-BGA package (see publication S29GL_128S_01GS_00 for full specifications)
- 65 nm MirrorBit Eclipse™ process technology
- Single supply (VCC) for read / program / erase (2.7V to 3.6V)
- Versatile I/O Feature – Wide I/O voltage (VIO): 1.65V to VCC
- x16 data bus
- 16-word/32-byte page read buffer
- 512-byte Programming Buffer – Programming in Page multiples, up to a maximum of 512 bytes
- Sector Erase – Uniform 128-kbyes sectors – S70GL02GS: two thousand forty-eight sectors
- Suspend and Resume commands for Program and Erase operations
Dear valued customer,
Thank you for choosing our products. They come with all the know-how and passion that our engineers have put into it. As you probably already know, Cypress is now Infineon. This is a major step for our company, but also for the good of you.
Reliability and business continuity are of utmost importance for us. Hence, we remain fully committed to honoring existing customer and distributor relationships. This includes offering the legacy Cypress product portfolio. We thank you very much for your trusting support.
For the full version of this message, please download the PDF version.